The Viennese Art Visuals & Poetry Film Festival became 2017 the second-largest Poetry Film Festival word-wide. 36 film artists joined the festival. There were two short fim competitions and 4 competitions film blocks. But there was also a large international side program.
The fourth edition of the Art Visuals & Poetry Film Festival Nov 4-6,2017 can be considered as a great success. The audience loved the films, the film artists loved the festival. Everything went fine. Much more people were coming to watch the films. The Vienna audience started to discover estimate this new emerging film genre. The festival will show part of the festival program ON TOUR in co-operation with other cultural partners. Check the event calendar on this website to find out more.
We are presenting you now the award-winners of the fourth Art Visuals & Poetry Film Festival 2017:
– The Art Visuals & Poetry Main Award went to Gudrun Krebitz (Austria/Germany) for “EXOMOON”
– The Special Award or Rilke Award went to Sebastian & Daniel Selke (Germany) for “rilke überoffen”
– The Honorable Mention for the best feature film went to Andrea Capranico “The Landscape Within”
– The Hubert Sielecki Award for an Austrian film went to Moritz Stieber “The facts in the case of Mr. Valdemar”
– The OKTO Audience Award went to Christian Heinbockel (D) and “Speaking about Love”.
Photo: Michael Lukele